Our Policies & Procedures
Derry Building Services are committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of their people.
Click on the links below to see what we have implemented to ensure our work spaces are as safe as possible;
- DBS Newark Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- DBS Birmingham Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- DBS Plant Department Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Return to Work Induction - Newark Office
- Return to Work Induction - Birmingham Office
- DBS Covid-19 Pocket Card
Derry Building Services are proud to be ISO 9001 accredited for our Management Procedures, OHSAS 18001 Accredited for our Occupational Health and Safety Procedures and ISO 14001 for our Environmental Procedures.
Click to view our procedures certificates:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- (BS) OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System
We are proud of our Health and Safety record and take the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients very seriously. Our policies, procedures and training are continually monitored by our Health and Safety Manager, in conjunction with our Director responsible for Health and Safety, to ensure that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe working environment for our workforce.
In addition to monitoring our performance in-house we also employ the services of independent Health and Safety Advisors, R G Wilbrey, who monitor our sites on a regular basis providing advice and assistance where necessary.